Father Treacy and Rabbi Levine Fellowship
Position Description: Rabbi Levine and Father Treacy Fellowship at Paths to Understanding
Location: Remote (with In-Person events) in Washington State/Seattle Area
The Rabbi Levine and Father Treacy Fellowship gives a recent bachelor's or master's degree graduate the opportunity to practice bridging bias and building unity through multi-faith peacemaking. Paths to Understanding will offer participation in the full range of our programs, administration, fundraising, and operations. The Fellow will offer their knowledge and skills to support Paths to Understanding in all aspects of its mission. The Fellow’s primary duties and responsibilities will be formed by both the Fellow’s specific skills and interests and the current focus of Paths to Understanding’s work during the time of the Fellowship. The Fellowship typically lasts for one year starting August 1st but can be negotiated. This position reports to the Executive Director but works closely with the entire team, including the staff and board members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Executive Director (Research, edit, and help create courses; Network with other multifaith organizations)
- Work with the Board (Participate in Board Meetings)
- Work with the Director of Contributor Relations (Participate in fundraising, communications)
- Work with Director of Operations (Help with the creation of our podcast)
- Events (Participate in the planning, execution, and evaluation of events)
- Work with the Administrative Assistant (Gain an overview of non-profit administration processes)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will demonstrate commitment to the values, ideals, and vision of Paths to Understanding. The following experience and qualifications are preferred:
- Bachelor’s or AA degree preferred or equal work experience
- Comfort in working with a diverse range of cultures, religions, and ethnicities
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to work in a collaborative team environment
- Familiar with ClickUp, Slack, Zoom, MS Office Products, and Sharepoint
This is a salaried position. Compensation is $33,000 for this one year, 40 hour-per-week position. The Fellow is expected to arrange their own housing. Paths to Understanding may be able to help find a host family for the Fellow among our network of supporters.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com or via Handshake. Include the words “Application for Fellowship” in the subject line.
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, current vehicle insurance, and ability to use personal vehicle for Paths to Understanding business.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and credit checks.