Your gift has the most impact when it is recurring.
Join our community of Sustainers when you set up a recurring donation of $25+/month or more.
PTU welcomes recurring donations. Having a reliable stream of income that we can count on allows us to spend less time fundraising and more time doing what matters most to you: organizing multi-faith partners for unity and justice!
By becoming a Sustaining Donor, you also join our Circle of Sustainers – a unique group of peers that support and practice multi-faith peacemaking together. As a thank you for your ongoing support, you will receive the Premium Membership for PTU’s online learning community, The Paths Network. Perks include:
- Access all Paths Network courses for FREE, on-demand, and live
- EARLY ACCESS to new on-demand courses and early bird registration for live courses
- DISCOUNTS on tickets for in-person trainings and events
- Invitations to exclusive SUSTAINER CIRCLE meetings: connect with peers and PTU staff to learn of multi-faith projects in your area, look behind the scenes of PTU’s strategy and programs, get advice for your own allyship practice, and make new friends who share your values
- Opportunities to volunteer with PTU projects and events
You can change your donation amount, schedule, and method of payment anytime. Simply email Carla Penderock, Director of Contributor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 291 7691.
Not quite ready to make an ongoing commitment? Click below to make a one-time donation.
Our Tax ID is 91-6085591
Many businesses support their employees’ generosity by matching their donations. Ask your employer if they provide matching funds.
Other Ways to Donate
Give a Legacy
You can make a bequest to Paths to Understanding by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate, or by designating Paths to Understanding as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- It costs you nothing now and promises you the fortune of knowing you have provided for a more peaceful future
- You keep control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You can update your bequest anytime you want
- Estate gifts are exempt from federal estate taxes
Contact Carla to let us know of your plans.