Your Generosity Matters
Make a donation today for a better peace-filled tomorrow.
Our Tax ID is 91-6085591
Many businesses support their employees in their giving by matching their donations. Ask your employer if they provide matching funds.
Your gift has the most impact when it is recurring.
Join our community of Sustainers when you set up a recurring donation of $25+/month or more.
PTU welcomes recurring donations. Having a reliable stream of income that we can count on allows us to spend less time fundraising and more time doing what matters most to you: organizing multi-faith partners for unity and justice!
By becoming a Sustaining Donor, you also join our Circle of Sustainers – a unique group of peers that support and practice multi-faith peacemaking together. As a thank you for your ongoing support, you will receive the Premium Membership for PTU’s online learning community, The Paths Network. Perks include:
- Access all Paths Network courses for FREE, on-demand, and live
- EARLY ACCESS to new on-demand courses and early bird registration for live courses
- DISCOUNTS on tickets for in-person trainings and events
- Invitations to exclusive SUSTAINER CIRCLE meetings: connect with peers and PTU staff to learn of multi-faith projects in your area, look behind the scenes of PTU’s strategy and programs, get advice for your own allyship practice, and make new friends who share your values
- Opportunities to volunteer with PTU projects and events
You can change your donation amount, schedule, and method of payment anytime. Simply email Carla Penderock, Director of Contributor Relations, at email@example.com or call (206) 291 7691.
Not quite ready to make an ongoing commitment? Click below to make a one-time donation.
Other Ways to Donate
Give a Legacy
You can make a bequest to Paths to Understanding by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate, or by designating Paths to Understanding as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- It costs you nothing now and promises you the fortune of knowing you have provided for a more peaceful future
- You keep control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You can update your bequest anytime you want
- Estate gifts are exempt from federal estate taxes
Contact Carla to let us know of your plans.
Contact us so that we can partner with you to
- How to build genuine relationships of respect between wisdom communities
- How to train wisdom communities to act for the common good
- How to counter Dehumanization by standing together
Neighbors in Faith
Neighbors in Faith is now a program of Paths to Understanding. These community-based events have been proven to demonstrate a safe place for tough conversations and to help empower the community to counter Islamophobia.
Contact us so that we can partner with you to:
- Ready your community to have relationships with Muslims
- Build authentic relationships of respect with Muslims
- Counter Islamophobia by standing with Muslims