Your Generosity Matters
Our Tax ID is 91-6085591
Many businesses support their employees in their giving by matching their donation. Ask your employer if they provide matching funds.
One Time Donation
We appreciate your donation.
When you contribute each month, you help support the hardworking team and programs that benefit our community.
Mail Your Donation
Mail your check to:
Paths to Understanding
P.O. Box 2010
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Other Ways to Donate
Give a Legacy
You can make a bequest to Paths to Understanding by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate, or by designating Paths to Understanding as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- It costs you nothing now and promises you the fortune of knowing you have provided for a more peaceful future
- You keep control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You can update your bequest anytime you want
- Estate gifts are exempt from federal estate taxes
Contact Monica to let us know of your plans.
Experience is powerful. Encountering people of different wisdom communities can help us go deep into our own tradition and better guide you out into the world. We can partner with you to create events in which wisdom communities find common values, experience the beauty of our diversities, and honor our common humanity. Events, large or small, can be a springboard not only for relationships but for working toward the common good that benefits everyone.
Contact us so that we can partner with you to
- How to build genuine relationships of respect between wisdom communities
- How to train wisdom communities to act for the common good
- How to counter Dehumanization by standing together
Neighbors in Faith
Neighbors in Faith is now a program of Paths to Understanding. These community-based events have been proven to demonstrate a safe place for tough conversations and to help empower the community to counter Islamophobia.
Contact us so that we can partner with you to:
- Ready your community to have relationships with Muslims
- Build authentic relationships of respect with Muslims
- Counter Islamophobia by standing with Muslims