Other Ways to Donate
Give a Legacy
You can make a bequest to Paths to Understanding by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate, or by designating Paths to Understanding as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- It costs you nothing now and promises you the fortune of knowing you have provided for a more peaceful future
- You keep control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You can update your bequest anytime you want
- Estate gifts are exempt from federal estate taxes
Contact Monica to let us know of your plans.
Contact us so that we can partner with you to
- How to build genuine relationships of respect between wisdom communities
- How to train wisdom communities to act for the common good
- How to counter Dehumanization by standing together
Neighbors in Faith
Neighbors in Faith is now a program of Paths to Understanding. These community-based events have been proven to demonstrate a safe place for tough conversations and to help empower the community to counter Islamophobia.
Contact us so that we can partner with you to:
- Ready your community to have relationships with Muslims
- Build authentic relationships of respect with Muslims
- Counter Islamophobia by standing with Muslims